Square Enix shares Character Trailer and Game Overview Trailer for Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered
During the Saga Series TGS2022 Special Live Broadcast, Square Enix has released two new trailers for Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered. This comes only a few days after the recent Nintendo Direct announced a release date of December 1.
The first trailer is a Character Trailer, giving a quick introduction to the game's eight possible starting protagonists, as well as the five newly recruitable characters in the Remastered version - Aldora, Schiele, Marina, Monica, and Flammar.
The second is a Game Overview Trailer highlighting other new additions to the game, such as enhanced bosses, a turbo mode, New Game +, new classes, UI updates, and more. We've also included a written overview of the additions below.
Although the trailers have only been uploaded in Japanese, we've included them below. Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered is set to release on December 1 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC (Steam), and mobile devices. Personally, I think Minstrel Song is weird as heck, and it rules.
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered - Character Trailer
Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Remastered - Game Overview Trailer
The sorceress Aldora can now be recruited!
- The sorceress Aldora, who once traveled together with the legendary hero Mirsa, appears in her original form. Experience new events where she recounts the journeys of Mirsa first hand.
Unique and interesting characters now made playable!
- Fan-favourite Schiele finally joins your adventures and characters such as Marina, Monica and Flammar can now also be recruited.
- Several bosses now appear as super powerful enhanced versions! Take on these terrifying adversaries to a new arrangement of the battle music score!
- Various new features have been added to make your play experience even more convenient, such as a high speed mode, mini maps, and a “New Game +” option that lets you carry over your progress when you play through the game again.
And even more...
- New classes to expand the breadth of gameplay.