Atlus releases dev diary video Persona 5 Tactica
Atlus has released a developer diary video for Persona 5 Tactica, featuring producer Atsushi Nomura as he describes taking the Phantom Thieves into a new direction with an SRPG.
The video can be found below, via Atlus.
Persona 5 Tactica is set to release on November 17 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam). The 'Repaint Your Heart Challenge' DLC pack is also included in the game's Digital Deluxe Edition.
For more information on the game, you can check out:
- The second battle trailer and Sergeant Morgana's Fourth Marvelous Tactical Training from October 2023
- Details on New Game+, quests, and the third trailer from October 2023
- Sergeant Morgana's Third Marvelous Tactical Training for New Recruits from October 2023
- Character Trailer #2 alongside Sergeant Morgana's Second Marvelous Tactical Training for New Recruits from October 2023
- Sergeant Morgana's First Marvelous Tactical Training for New Recruits from September 2023
- Details on combat, stages, and personas from September 2023
- A Battle Trailer from August 2023
- Details on Yoshiki, battle mechanics, difficulty settings, and the 'Repaint Your Heart' DLC content from August 2023
- Details on Toshiro, Marie, story premise, and tactical combat gameplay systems from July 2023
- A character spotlight trailer featuring Joker, Morgana, and Erina from July 2023
- The official announcement from June 2023
Within the Dev Diary, producer Atsushi Nomura describes his experiences working on Persona, introduces Persona 5 Tactica’s story and strategic gameplay, and speaks to the role that the Phantom Thieves and the new characters Erina and Toshiro will play.