Bandai Namco has released some details of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet DLC batches through the Dengeki PlayStation magazine. So far Dengeki has divulged the first two out of three DLC batches planned for this game. You can read more of them right after the jump.
UPDATE (Mar 12): Bandai Namco has also released a new trailer introducing all three DLC batches, as well as confirming that the last batch will add Alice and Eugeo from SAO Alicization. You can watch it at the bottom of this article.
1st DLC Batch: Champion of Gunfire (Release timeframe: April 2018)
- Adds three new characters: Yamikaze, Dyne, and Musketeer X
- Adds Bullet of Bullets mode for the Avatar; only available in single-player. You will fight other characters at random and the above three ranker characters will also participate here.
- Adds a new story that delves further into Itsuki’s mysteries, and also new quests.
- Adds Deathmatch Battle to online versus mode.
- Adds new high-difficulty dungeons and enemies.
- Adds new costumes, hairstyles, and more.
2nd DLC Batch: Builder of Moat Camp (Release timeframe: TBA)
- Adds two new characters: Clarence and Shirley
- Adds new voice types for ArFA-sys: 3 for female and 2 for male.
-Weak Little Sister: Young but smart
-Fully Energetic: Bright but a bit stupid
-Lady (Ojousama): Graceful and polite
-Protagonist-like: Fully energetic and brimming
-Pretty Guy (Bishonen): Polite but lacks a certain point
- Expands the player’s Home by unlocking the locked door, allowing ArFA-sys to enhance accessories, and listen to in-game BGMs & character voices.
- Adds new story and quests; details are not divulged yet as of this writing.
3rd DLC Batch: Driver of Machines (Release timeframe: TBA)
- Adds two new characters: Alice and Eugeo
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet has been released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam worldwide. A season pass that lets you obtain all three DLC batches above is also available. You can also read our own review of the game.