Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's weekly podcast!
Before we get into the news of the week, we always like to talk about the games we have been playing. James and Chao talk about they've fallen into the rabbit hole that is Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]. Meanwhile, Kazuma shares all of the games he got to check out during the course of this year's Gamescom. Finally, Zack shares his parting thoughts on Shenmue I & II.
And then we get into the news of the week! In a bit of a surprise, GungHo Entertainment announced the original Grandia will be receiving a remaster and will be bundled with Grandia 2 HD on the Switch. Speaking of bundles, Bandai Namco revealed Dark Souls Trilogy. While some games are being resurrected, others being left out to pasture - The Last Remnant will be delisted next month. Finally, we still don't know whether it will live or die, but Shenmue III is allegedly out next year. All that and more on the latest podcast!
This edition of the Tetracast features James Galizio (@theswweet), Chao Min Wu, Kazuma Hashimoto (@JusticeKazzy_), and is hosted by Zack Reese (@zackreese). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 01:12 - Gamescom discussion - Devil May Cry V, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Resident Evil 2, Cyberpunk 2077 (content warning: things get a tad political)
- 55:45 - Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
- 01:02:24 - For Honor
- 01:05:17 - Valkyria Chronicles 4
- 01:11:00 - Azur Lane
- 01:19:42 - Shenmue I & II (and brief Shenmue III date news)
- 01:28:02 - Dead Cells
- 01:30:50 - Grandia 1 and 2 HD
- 01:39:30 - Dark Souls Trilogy
- 01:42:45 - The Last Remnant being delisted
- 01:49:18 - Life Is Strange 2