Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's weekly podcast!
Before we get into the big topics of the last week, we always like to talk about the games we have been playing. James wrapped up Muv Luv: Unlimited and shares his experience on the title. Meanwhile, Bryan got to try out the newly-released Fallout: New California mod, along with Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Finally, Zack chats about his adventure into the wild west with Red Dead Redemption 2.
And then we get into the news of the week! It's been a couple weeks since our last podcast, so we're playing a little catch-up with this segment. For one thing, Koei Tecmo and Gust announced a new entry in the Atelier series, Atelier Lulua, and it will be out shortly after the anniversary title. In other surprising news, Bravely Archive has soft launched in English despite shutting down in Japan a year ago. On that same topic, Shin Megami Tensei if... has finally received an English fan translation after all these years, and what's this about Level-5 reviving Ushiro? We also get into this weird business about Sony forcing Japanese developers to submit for approval in English. All that and more on the latest edition of the Tetracast!
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@ZeoMassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet) and is hosted by Zack Reese (@zackreese). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 02:08 - Muv Luv Unlimited
- 06:07 - Destiny 2
- 10:52 - Fallout New California
- 20:10 - Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- 34:58 - Red Dead Redemption 2
- 44:52 - Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
- 50:13 - Shin Megami Tensei if... English fan translation received
- 54:50 - Bravely Archive soft launched in English
- 57:32 - Level-5 reviving Ushiro
- 01:01:18 - Disgaea 5 Complete missing Map Editor
- 01:11:20 - Sony new content policy censoring games in Japan (here's the game we referenced during the chat)