SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays demo is now available for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Asia
Bandai Namco has today released a demo version of SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. This demo is also available in the English language.
The Switch version supports a multi-language option, so you can get the demo if you are able to access the Japanese Nintendo eShop. The PS4 version doesn't have the same language support though, so the English demo is only available at Southeast Asian PSN Stores (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines)
This demo has the following limitations, as translated from the Japanese official webpage right below:
- Only the first stages of Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Dual Story: G-Unit, Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray, Mobile Suit Gundam 00F, and Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Gekko are available
- You can carry over the system data and story progression data to the full game, but not the mid-stage interim saves
- Character and unit levels are capped to Level 20
- Capital money is capped to 2,000,000 (two million)
- Amount of stackable dispatch cooldown items is capped to 50
- Unable to access Quest, Gallery, and BGM Setting menus in the main menu
- Unable to access Develop, Design, and Exchange menus in Unit Management
- Unable to access Custom Character and Scout Character menus in Character Management. The feature to raise character stats with Capital money is also locked in the demo
- The PlayStation 4 version of the demo will not unlock trophies
The full version of SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays will be released on November 28 (November 27 in US time). The PC Steam version is available for pre-purchase worldwide, although Bandai Namco has no plans to release this demo on Steam.