Tetracast - Episode 140: Mobage X Remakes
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this week's episode, Josh returns to the cast to discuss the recent NieR concert and experience, gacha mobile games like Arknights and Dragalia Lost, as well as a transition to console space with Granblue Fantasy: Versus. James had a chance to visit the offices of NIS America where he got an opportunity to check out the upcoming Switch version of Trails of Cold Steel III, and he then discusses an interesting new upcoming game called 'Hero must die. again'. Adam briefly touches on the start of his journey into the world of Baldur's Gate.
We then touch on the topics of the week, such as Fallout 76's Wastelanders update release date, The Outer Worlds for Nintendo Switch delay, and the start of the closed beta test for Phantasy Star Online 2. We end our lengthy discussion by talking about the recently posted survey posted by Atlus Japan and how we'd like to see our favorite classic games on new platforms.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), Josh Torres (@HDKirin), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and James Galizio (@theswweet). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play.
- 02:10 - NieR Concert Impressions
- 19:35 - Arknights
- 25:59 - Dragalia Lost
- 33:07 - Granblue Fantasy Versus
- 49:50 - Cold Steel III Switch Impressions
- 1:01:25 - Hero Must Die
- 1:19:58 - Persona 5 Royal
- 1:21:05 - Baldur’s Gate
- 1:34:54 - Fallout 76: Wastelanders release (and other WRPG talk)
- 1:44:48 - The Outer Worlds Switch port delay
- 1:53:40 - Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Impressions
- 2:06:52 - Fire Emblem Heroes FEH Pass
- 2:20:08 - Daemon X Machina Steam Release Feb 13
- 2:33:55 - Atlus annual survey and ports and remakes we’d like to see
- 2:54:45 - Signoff