Tetracast - Episode 158: Packed Lunch
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
A packed episode of the podcast, this week there's a lot to talk about with all the various streaming events that took place over the last several days. Before getting into all that, however, James has been playing Ys Origin and Patapon 3, offering some impressions on each game. With the recent announcement of Horizon Forbidden West, George finally decides to go back and finish Horizon Zero Dawn, offering some thoughts on the game's conclusion and where things could go in the sequel. Bryan has recently finished Xenoblade: Definitive Edition - Future Connected and offers spoiler-free thoughts on the extended epilogue.
Getting into the big topics of the week, Adam has played Persona 4 Golden on PC and discusses the surprise PC port. With Atlus having broken the gates on potentially bringing games to PC or other platforms, the crew discusses dream ports they'd like to see. After some chatter on Crystal Chronicles, we dive into the PlayStation 5 event to talk at length about Square Enix's Project Athia, the remake of Demon's Souls, and the unveiling of Horizon Forbidden West.
More news to talk about in this packed podcast, including further details on Paper Mario: The Origami King, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Cris Tales, Story of Seasons, and a ton of indie RPGs shown this weekend.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), Adam Vitale (@King_Seda), and George Foster (@gepugg). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 2:53 - Ys Origin
- 10:29 - Patapon 3
- 22:42 - Horizon Zero Dawn
- 31:36 - Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected
- 41:44 - Persona 4 Golden PC Version Impressions
- 1:05:15 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered characters, locations, player customization, etc
- 1:10:03 - Square Enix announces Project Athia for PlayStation 5 and PC
- 1:20:32 - Demon's Souls remake announced during PlayStation 5 Event
- 1:36:03 - Horizon Forbidden West announced for PlayStation 5
- 1:51:00 - Nintendo shares a closer look at Paper Mario: The Origami King
- 1:58:30 - 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim launches on September 8 in the west for PlayStation 4
- 2:02:28 - Cris Tales releasing on November 17 for many consoles
- 2:07:10 - Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town releases July 14 on PC
- 2:10:17 - Indie news blitz rundown (Bloodlines 2, Baldur’s Gate III, many indies)
- 2:34:15 - Signoff