Persona 4 Golden PC Version 1.1 Patch released - here's what it fixes
Sega and Atlus has issued a first patch for the hugely successful PC version of Persona 4 Golden - raising the Steam release to Patch Version 1.1.
The new version of P4G for PC tackles a bunch of issues players have reported since its launch just a few months ago. After being in beta for a select number of users, the patch is new live.
Here's the list of changes made to Persona 4 Golden PC in patch 1.1, as listed by Sega on the game's official Steam page:
- Fixes to video quizzes
- Fixes to cutscene playback, including a lower playback mode for smoother play on older machines.
- Soft locks occurring around Personamations
- Random crashes reported
- Crashes related to removing Xbox One controllers
- A hang issue that occurs during Midnight Trivia Quiz
- Blank items in inventory causing crashes and freezes.
- Please note that if you are experiencing this issue, your old saves will retain the blank item, so it is suggested that you generate new saves and avoid old saves with blank items.
- An audio issue related the audio setting during Yosuke's Calvary Attack.
- A progression issue that occurs when entering Yukiko's castle.
- Addresses a known issue where Quest 3 could not be completed by some players.
- Optimized cutscene movies for better playback that was causing stuttering.
- When using high resolution monitors, resolved an issue where the Windows 10 resolution scaling was being applied.
- Fixed a freeze issue when equipping a blank item in “Equip > Clothes”.
- If you have a blank item in the Clothes menu, please be sure to remove it as these blank items can be still in your currently saved game data. Equipping blank items can trigger various freeze issues in other locations.
- Resolved a soft lock that could occur after an All-Out-Attack.
If you're getting into Persona 4 Golden and want some help with the game, we have a bunch of comprehensive guides including a full P4G social link guide, a complete list of P4G school answers, a lengthy quest guide and detail on how to get the best/true ending - and that's just a sample!