Tales of Arise 'The Spirit of Adventure' Trailer highlights cooking, fishing, campfires, and more
Bandai Namco has released new footage for Tales of Arise, dubbed 'The Spirit of Adventure'. The trailer shows a brief look at the more cozy elements of the RPG, including fishing, cooking, skits, and campfire scenes.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America and Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe each released separate trailers that show similar components, but in different ways, so be sure to check out each video.
The footage can be seen below.
Cooking, fishing, camping… Sparring! Never a dull moment on this journey. With breathtaking worlds and a colorful cast of characters, join in on the fun when Tales of Arise comes out on September 10, 2021!
On their epic journey to free the oppressed planet Dahna of Rena’s domination, Alphen, Shionne and their comrades will visit beautiful environments, meet formidable foes and experience various activities, like cooking, farming and fishing, all the while creating a unique bonds amongst themselves. This new video shows some of these activities, environments as well as the new revamped “skits” that players will be able to experience when that players will be able to experience.
Tales of Arise is set to release worldwide on September 10 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC (Steam).
For more on Tales of Arise, you can check out:
- Character introduction trailers foe Alphen, Shionne, Law, and Rinwell.
- The Tales of Arise Opening Movie featuring the "HIBANA" theme song by Kankaku Piero
- A developer diary highlighting the battle system & characters
- Our hands-on preview of the game
- Battle gameplay details and screenshots.
- The Summer Game Fest 2021 trailer introducing Dohalim and Kisara.
- A Mystic Art overview for each playable character
- Preorder Bonus and Collectors Edition Details
- More than 60 screenshots introducing Rinwell and Law
- The Release Date Trailer