Atlus unveils the third trailer of Soul Hackers 2 and reveals new "Lost Numbers" DLC Scenario
Atlus revealed several new details ahead of the upcoming release of Soul Hackers 2, including a brand-new full trailer and several new pieces of DLC were shared.
The new Soul Hackers 2 trailer contains new footage of story cutscenes and combat encounters. A pair of familiar demons are seen at the new Goumaden circus tent - Arahabaki and Zeus; the latter retains their new design from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux that was later used in Shin Megami Tensei V.
One of the most surprising reveals from the new trailer is that Turbo-Granny is back. They first appear in the first Soul Hackers and their last appearance in the entire MegaTen franchise was in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.
Soul Hackers 2 is receiving a new "Lost Numbers" story DLC. Atlus teased that a new character will appear in it. Masakado and Mara make their return, but only as DLC exclusive demons this time around. The title is going to see a "All-in-One Additional Money, Incense, and EXP Set" DLC too, which is the typical set that gives players more resources. More costume DLC packs are coming to the upcoming RPG too, beyond the initially revealed Persona 5 and Soul Hackers sets.
Soul Hackers 2 is releasing on August 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out the new trailer for Soul Hackers 2 down below.
Atlus held a Soul Hackers 2 livestream earlier in Japan to reveal all the new information. They went hands-on with Soul Hackers 2 starting at 1:02:28 in the livestream archive below.
For more Soul Hackers 2, check out:
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 4 details Soul Levels, COMP Smith, and Accessories
- A Ringo and Figue character trailer
- An introduction to the non-playable cast of characters
- Summoner's Guide Vol. 3 details Factions, Facilities, and Fusion
- A Saizo character trailer
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 2 details setting and dungeon exploration
- A Milady character trailer
- The first Summoner's Guide that explains Soul Hackers 2's combat system
- An Arrow character trailer
- The second trailer
- Official English screenshots and details on story, characters, combat, and more from March 2022
- The debut trailer and details from February 2022