Tetracast - Episode 175: Incoming Updates
Welcome to the latest edition of the Tetracast, RPG Site's regular, seemingly weekly, podcast!
In this episode of the podcast, James opens things up talking about Robotics;Notes Elite & Robotics;Notes DaSH, the newest entries in the Science Adventure visual novel series - at least in English. George offers some final thoughts on Hades and new thoughts about Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded. Bryan finalizes his thoughts on Wasteland 3 and continues to plow through his service games and the new updates to Phantasy Star Online 2 and Monster Hunter World.
On the news front, we have new details for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers patch 5.4, an incoming update to Genshin Impact, cancelation of future updates to Indivisible. Final Fantasy XVI has finished pre-production, new details on Monster Hunter Rise, and Ciel nosurge DX and Ar nosurge DX are landing in Japan in early 2021.
This edition of the Tetracast features Bryan Vitale (@zeomassicot), James Galizio (@theswweet), George Foster (@gepugg), and Adam Vitale (@King_Seda). As always, you can find links to the full episode of the podcast below along with our RSS feed, and also subscribe to us on iTunes or Google Play, and follow on Spotify!
- 1:54 - Robotics;Notes Elite and Robotics;Notes DaSH
- 13:41 - Hades and Prinny 1•2: Exploded and Reloaded
- 23:07 - Wasteland 3 and Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode 5
- 31:31 - Monster Hunter World
- 36:32 - Fae Tactics
- 39:22 - Article Shoutouts
- 41:48 - Final Fantasy XIV Live Letter 60 Rundown
- 56:03 - Final Fantasy XVI has "completed basic development and scenario production"
- 57:35 - Digimon Survive producer suggests incoming delay announcement
- 59:38 - Indivisible – all future updates, DLC cancelled
- 1:05:26 - Genshin Impact update 1.1 release date and future patch roadmap revealed
- 1:11:55 - Ciel nosurge DX and Ar nosurge DX coming to PS4, Switch, and Steam on January 28, 2021
- 1:14:29 - New Age of Calamity and Yakuza: Like a Dragon trailers
- 1:19:03 - Cyberpunk 2077 goes gold, and a tricky conversation about crunch
- 1:33:36 - Monster Hunter Rise Singleplayer/Multiplayer split, new info
- 1:45:05 - Signoff