Soul Hackers 2 gave a first-look at its English dub at Summer Games Fest 2022
Atlus revealed a first-look at the English voices of Soul Hackers 2 at the Summer Games Fest 2022 event. Its new "The Calling" trailer gave audiences a preview of what to expect in the English dub for the upcoming RPG.
The Steam page for Soul Hackers 2 went live to coincide with the announcement, along with details on the game's Standard, Digital Deluxe, and Digital Premium Editions. All pre-orders of any of them contains the Persona 5 Phantom Thieves Outfits costume DLC.
Its Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) will come with the base game, while the Digital Deluxe Edition ($69.99 USD) also includes a Booster Item Pack and Bonus Story Arc: The Lost Numbers DLC. Meanwhile, the Digital Premium Edition ($89.99 USD) includes all of the above, plus the rest of the available DLC for Soul Hackers 2, which consists of the Bonus Demon Pack, Costume & BGM Pack, Mary's Maid Frock Outfit, and Ai-Ho Demon.
The Bonus Demon Pack contains demons that can only be unlocked to fuse by purchasing it; the first two revealed for it are Masakado and Mara.
The Costume & BGM Pack dresses up the main characters of Soul Hackers 2 in different outfits; the first one revealed has them dress up as characters from the original Soul Hackers prequel.
Mary's Maid Frock Outfit gives an additional outfit to the title's main character, Ringo, depicting one of the iconic characters from the first Soul Hackers installment.
The Ai-Ho Demon is one of the new Jack Frost variants introduced in Soul Hackers 2, a Jack Frost dressed up liked Ringo.
Soul Hackers 2 launches on August 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
For more on Soul Hackers 2, check out:
- Atlus unveils the third trailer of Soul Hackers 2 and reveals new "Lost Numbers" DLC Scenario
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 4 details Soul Levels, COMP Smith, and Accessories
- A Ringo and Figue character trailer
- An introduction to the non-playable cast of characters
- Summoner's Guide Vol. 3 details Factions, Facilities, and Fusion
- A Saizo character trailer
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 2 details setting and dungeon exploration
- A Milady character trailer
- The first Summoner's Guide that explains Soul Hackers 2's combat system
- An Arrow character trailer
- The second trailer
- Official English screenshots and details on story, characters, combat, and more from March 2022
- The debut trailer and details from February 2022