Shin Megami Tensei V screenshots detail Bethel demons, traversing Da'at, and difficulty settings
Atlus has released a new batch of screenshots and artwork for Shin Megami Tensei V. The images highlight many details previously released with SMT V News Vol. 3, regarding Bethel demons, traversing Da'at, and difficulty settings.
Additionally, Atlus has shared artwork for a few more of the demons making an appearance in the game: Adramelech, Amon, Mara, Sukuna-Hikona, and a new demon named Kaya-no-hime. There's also a new artwork for Nuwa's more demon-like form.
The screenshots and artwork can be found below in the gallery, via Atlus.
Shin Megami Tensei V is set to release for Nintendo Switch on November 11 in Japan and November 12 worldwide. For more, you can check out:
- The English Voice cast trailer and reveal
- Details on Bethel demons, traversing Da'at, and difficulty settings from SMT V News Vol.3
- The September Nintendo Direct Trailer
- The Nahobino Trailer
- Screenshots highlighting Shohei, Nuwa, Fusion, Negotiation, Skills, and more
- Details on Shohei Yakumo, Nuwa, Abdiel, Stat / Skill-building, Turbo Mode, and more from SMT V News Vol.2
- The Bethel Trailer
- Screenshots highlighting side characters, press turn battle system, and skill potentials
- Details on Tao, Yuzuru, Ichiro, Miyazu, Hayao, and Magatsuhi Skills from SMT V News Vol.1
- A Story Trailer
- The E3 2021 trailer
- A Gameplay trailer and details on premium editions
- Details on main characters, story, and gameplay systems