Atlus shares 7 minutes of gameplay for Soul Hackers 2
Atlus has released a 7-minute gameplay video for Soul Hackers 2, giving us our first extended look at the game in action.
The footage has Demon Fusion specialist Victor giving an overview of the game's battle system, dungeon exploration, demon attributes, and some of the shop components.
Soul Hackers 2 launches on August 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
For more on Soul Hackers 2, check out:
- First-look at the English dub at Summer Games Fest 2022
- Atlus unveils the third trailer of Soul Hackers 2 and reveals new "Lost Numbers" DLC Scenario
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 4 details Soul Levels, COMP Smith, and Accessories
- A Ringo and Figue character trailer
- An introduction to the non-playable cast of characters
- Summoner's Guide Vol. 3 details Factions, Facilities, and Fusion
- A Saizo character trailer
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 2 details setting and dungeon exploration
- A Milady character trailer
- The first Summoner's Guide that explains Soul Hackers 2's combat system
- An Arrow character trailer
- The second trailer
- Official English screenshots and details on story, characters, combat, and more from March 2022
- The debut trailer and details from February 2022