Shin Megami Tensei V - World in Ruins Trailer
Atlus has shared a new trailer for Shin Megami Tensei V, dubbed the 'World in Ruins Trailer'.
This trailer acts as both a story trailer, highlighting the primary premise to this franchise's fifth main entry, as well as a systems trailer highlighting components to the game like demon negotiation, fusion, miracles, essences, choices, and more.
The new trailer and description can be found below, via Atlus.
When a grisly murder scene in modern-day Tokyo blocks our protagonist’s walk home, an unplanned detour leaves him buried and unconscious.
He awakens in a new Tokyo, a wasteland ravaged by apocalypse now called Da’at...but before bloodthirsty demons can claim his life, a savior emerges, and they unite to become a mighty being neither human nor demon: a Nahobino.
With newfound power, the protagonist ventures through Da’at, an enigmatic realm filled with mythical deities and demonic tyrants in constant conflict for survival. Searching for answers, the protagonist must forge his own path in a battle between light and dark to dictate the fate of the world.
Shin Megami Tensei V is set to release for Nintendo Switch on November 11 in Japan and November 12 worldwide. For more, you can check out:
- Day one DLC / Digital Deluxe Edition details
- Screenshots detail Bethel demons, traversing Da'at, and difficulty settings
- The English Voice cast trailer and reveal
- Details on Bethel demons, traversing Da'at, and difficulty settings from SMT V News Vol.3
- The September Nintendo Direct Trailer
- The Nahobino Trailer
- Screenshots highlighting Shohei, Nuwa, Fusion, Negotiation, Skills, and more
- Details on Shohei Yakumo, Nuwa, Abdiel, Stat / Skill-building, Turbo Mode, and more from SMT V News Vol.2
- The Bethel Trailer
- Screenshots highlighting side characters, press turn battle system, and skill potentials
- Details on Tao, Yuzuru, Ichiro, Miyazu, Hayao, and Magatsuhi Skills from SMT V News Vol.1
- A Story Trailer
- The E3 2021 trailer
- A Gameplay trailer and details on premium editions
- Details on main characters, story, and gameplay systems