Clouded Leopard Entertainment shares Action Introduction Video for Ys X: Nordics
Asian publisher Clouded Leopard Entertainment has shared an Action Introduction Video for Ys X: Nordics, showcasing both battles and exploration with Cross Actions and Mana Actions.
The video can be found below, and includes English descriptive text. [Note that the Asian release of the game itself will not support English.]
Ys X: Nordics is set to release on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch in Japan and Asian territories on September 28. An international release has not been announced. For more on the game, you can check out:
- Details about Momina, Romes, Joel, Ashley, Urval, Runestones, Fishing, and the Sandras from July 2023
- Details about Grimmson, Gunnar, Hugill, Flair, and Recapture Battles from July 2023
- Details about Feria, Ezer, Jord, Lag, Odr, and the Release Line system from June 2023
- Details about Leif, Mirabel, Lila, the "Unnamed Old Man", and naval combat from May 2023
- Details about Dogi, Glen, Rosalind, Kruz, and Mana Actions from April 2023
- Details about Karja and the Cross Action system from March 2023
- The original announcement details from December 2022
- Solo Mode: Control either Adol or Karja during battle. Automatically evade while using dash moves to keep your enemies guessing!
- Dual Mode: Control both Adol and Karja at the same time! Use Just Guard and Revenge to gain the upper hand in battle.
- Highlight Attack: Occurs when you automatically evade or Just Guard against a specific enemy. Attacks with a flashy effect.
- String: Swing on Mana Strings to reach faraway places! You can also move objects and flip switches in dungeons.
- Ride: Glide Across the ground on your Grimble Board. Cross perilous terrain at exhilarating speeds!
- Burst: Charge and release bursts of Mana energy. Switch between Flame and Ice attacks depending on the target!