Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 6 details Safe House, Meals, Shops, and New Game Plus
Atlus has broadcast the sixth and final volume in its Summoner's Guide video series for Soul Hackers 2, detailing your home base - the Safe House - as well as shops and New Game Plus. This follows previous entries on the game's combat system, dungeon exploration, factions, Soul Levels, and the Soul Matrix.
The video from Atlus' Japanese YouTube channel can be found below - which offers English subtitles through the CC function - along with a transcript of the video.
Safe House and Meals
Safe House is a room where Ringo and her team are based. It's a safe area originally used by Arrow. You can rest and heal here, or eat and interact with your team. Some DLC can be obtained here.
"Meals" can be performed in the Safe House. Meals can have various functions, such as temporarily increasing stats or dungeon exploration effects. Meals can be purchased at restaurants and vending machines. Before going into dungeons, make sure you prepare at the Safe House.
By partaking in different meals, Fig can suggest her own original meals. There are over 30 meals, to make sure to try them out. Utilize the Sage House and Meals, so you can go into dungeons in the best condition.
In the overworld, in the town of Karaku, there is Delamancha, a store that provides products at steaming hot prices every day. You can purcahse heal and support effect items here.
Yume, the part-timer, is a honest and energetic girl currently enrolled in a public high school. They often get new items in stock, so make sure you visit and chat with Yume periodically.
Contrarily, in the underworld located in the Mansei Realm, there is Yoyojo, a store frequented by devil summoners. Here, you can trade materials for items useful in battle and exploration.
Lina, the store owner, is an adept negotiator, a true merchant. She has her own pipeline to the summoner world, and through a special route, she gets her hands on magic items. Her store often has rare items in stock, so make sure you visit.
Utilize these stores in the overworld and underworld to help out with your Devil Summoner activities.
New Game Plus and Difficulties
After clearing the game, you can choose different aspects to be carried over on your next playthrough. What gets carried on can be chosen via category, with some exceptions. Personal events that get unlocked on your second playthrough, and so on. New Requests that allow you to fight stronger enemies.
I'd like you to enjoy the expanded world of Soul Hackers 2.
Also, when you start playing a new game, you can select between Easy, Normal, and Hard. Battle difficulty gets adjusted, as well as the requirements for when you continue a game. Play at a difficulty best suited for you.
With the release of the game, we plan on releasing the free DLC, Very Hard Mode. Those thrillseekers who want harder battles should try it out.
Soul Hackers 2 is set to release on August 26 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. For more information you can check out:
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 5 details the Soul Matrix
- Soul Hackers 2 pulls back the curtain on its English Voice Cast
- Atlus shares 7 minutes of gameplay for Soul Hackers 2
- First-look at the English dub at Summer Games Fest 2022
- Atlus unveils the third trailer of Soul Hackers 2 and reveals new "Lost Numbers" DLC Scenario
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 4 details Soul Levels, COMP Smith, and Accessories
- A Ringo and Figue character trailer
- An introduction to the non-playable cast of characters
- Summoner's Guide Vol. 3 details Factions, Facilities, and Fusion
- A Saizo character trailer
- Soul Hackers 2: Summoner's Guide Vol. 2 details setting and dungeon exploration
- A Milady character trailer
- The first Summoner's Guide that explains Soul Hackers 2's combat system
- An Arrow character trailer
- The second trailer
- Official English screenshots and details on story, characters, combat, and more from March 2022
- The debut trailer and details from February 2022